Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Mar 21, 2017


I went down to swim in the morning as Ryan slept in. I love swimming early in the day. I hopped in the hot tub for a short time afterward then headed back upstairs to get a shower and dress up for more skiing!


We started off in the trees and spent most of the day hopping between different sections of glades. We filmed each other a few times and were both feeling quite fast and confident overall. We did get ourselves into one place that we probably shouldn't have and had to slowly find our way down.


By the end of the day it had started snowing and the whole mountain was serene and beautiful. We planned on leaving but we ended up staying another hour or so just because we were having so much fun doing the jumps and filming each other on them. It was a perfect ending to our trip.


On the way home we stopped in Worcester at Belmont Vegetarian to get the medley of delicious food. I planned on stopping at Edge of the Woods in Connecticut again, thinking I would finally get there on time, but even though I called to confirm the deli was closed when I called back to order. I was so annoyed.


We stopped at Two Roads Brewing when we were in the area so I could have a flight and eat the rest of my leftovers since I didn't get my Reuben. For once some of their small batch beers were not great, but the Conntucky Lightning bourbon barrel-aged beer was great. We hopped back on the highway and finished the long drive home in good time.

No comments: