Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Mar 8, 2017


I worked for Ryan at Wood School during the day. He had 3 classes. One of them I had watch OK GO videos and the other 2 I took outside to be crazy on the playground. That was the best way to handle them. It worked out pretty well. The big breaks felt long though. Becca and I went to New Brooklyn Park to play disc golf while the weather was nice, but after 9 holes we were just not feeling it. It's confirmed that I just don't like that course.


We called an audible and headed to Cape May Brewery. They had a bunch of stuff on tap and a good amount we hadn't tried so we got some flights. The Key Lime Corrosion wasn't nearly as good as the regular, but the DemiSemiSeptCentennial was really great. The Geek Out IPA was good too. Avalon Coffee Stout was something I was looking forward to, but it was disappointing. I got a couple pints of the Demi which I enjoyed even more than the sample. We also had a little taste of their mango habanero soda which was surprisingly refreshing.

No comments: