Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Mar 22, 2017


I got a job at Memorial and I really didn't want to go in so early, but it ended up not being too bad. I thought about taking a run after work, but I figured I should give my legs a little break after 5 days skiing. I took a nap or tried to and then we picked up Chuck and Alycia and went to The Abbaye for Firestone Walker's U Buy the Glass Night. Chuck and I parked and walked back from the Piazza lot. The beers were all fantastic. I loved the Pilsner, 31, Double Barrel Ale, and Easy Jack. Unfortunately we didn't have a chance to have Union Jack because it kicked.


Once the event was over and we finished our delicious cheesesteak and vegan wings along with our last beers poured after it finished we decided to go over to The Foodery and get a few bottles and cans to drink. We had to get a Union Jack since we missed out. We also got a Crunch chocolate PB Porter from Manayunk brewing and hung out there for a while longer. On our way home we may have passed a car on 55 on the right shoulder while a tractor trailer passed on the left. No big deal.

No comments: