Friday, May 4, 2012

May 4, 2012

I took at job for a gym teacher at Memorial and she left me a note online saying to wear gym clothes for being outside. So I dressed down in shorts and a t-shirt. The day was actually pretty good. The class had a track meet outside and there were two students teachers along with the other gym teachers so I just hung out.

I went to Saigon with my mom for dinner and had a nice time then I went for a run around town. I picked up Kate and went up to PB's for a few beers and some food. I ended up seeing Josh for a few minutes there as well so that was a nice surprise. We went to Landmark after we left there and met with Laura and Jess to have some less good beers and some test tube shots.

After spending a while in the bar and a short time in the Spot, we headed out and drove home in the rain.

No comments: