Saturday, May 26, 2012

May 26, 2012

Kate and I went out for a game of disc golf since the weather was perfect. I made some good shots and came close to acing two holes. By "close" I mean that if I were a few feet in the right direction I'd have made it. It's mostly significant for 18 since it's about 300 feet and I overshot it.

I went home for a while and then Chuck picked me up and we got pizzas before heading over to Kate's for her birthday bonfire. We didn't really stand around the fire at all. We just drank some beers and walked around outside for a bit.

We decided to retreat to the inside and play Telestrations and continue drinking. The markers were all pretty much dead so we had a hard time playing a full round and called it quits after a few games.

We stayed a while more, talking and listening to music.

No comments: