Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 13, 2012


It felt nice to sleep in and not worry about photos at all for the day. After some lounging I got antsy and felt like I needed to go for a run and get out the house (and my head.) So I went to Belleplain for a long run. I ended up not running nearly as far as I planned, but I ran then walked around the lake for a while and listened to Stuff You Should Know.


I met Ryan later for a game of tennis. The weather was perfect, which is more than I can say for our games. It was fun though. We need to do that more often.


Alex and I went down to East Point since I didn't feel like riding all the way to the shore for a walk on the beach. We had a lot to catch up on so we walked down the beach a bit and sat there to talk for a while until she got chilly.


It was a good day and I was ready for bed when I got back though I wasn't looking forward to work in the morning.

No comments: