Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16, 2012

I had a good day working at Lakeside, which I don't get to say very often. The kids were great and I had no issues at all. I came home after work and had something to eat and then had a nap before I got up to go for a run at Silver Run. The weather was amazing and the sky was lighting up nicely as I made my laps around all of the loops.

My car scared me a bit on the way back, seeming like it was going to stall, but I made it home. I had Chuck pick me up before the quiz. Spencer and Matt joined us and we had some fierce competition. Our waitress, Stephanie helped us out a bit a few times. She's always entertaining. We ended up winning by a few points! We're back!

Chuck followed me to Chopper's so I could drop my car off and hope that he can work on it tomorrow. It's always something. I came home to watch Mad Men and look for a job.

No comments: