Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24, 2012

I worked between two elementary schools during the day covering meetings. I didn't have any to cover at the first one and then the second one used me for two classes. And then I left. Hm. Kate and I went to AC in the evening to Vagabond for their Dogfish Head tap takeover.

They had thirteen beers on tap, including the World Wide Stout and 120 Minute IPA. The latter is just fantastic. They would only give us small glasses of it. The Red and White was interesting, with a sweet cherry flavor. The Black and Blue was probably my other favorite, having a slight taste of a sour ale with fruity notes.

We had some good food and free fries while we hung out and talked to some of the reps from Dogfish and the people that work at Vagabond. Our table had a nice view of the sunset as well. It was nice to try some new beers from them.

No comments: