Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 19, 2012

After a morning of lamenting my place in life and wanting to be anywhere else I finally decided to get outside since it was so nice. I started driving down to Belleplain for a run/walk/anything to be outside. About halfway there my car just shut off. That's never good. I knew I had to baby it, as Chopper said, but I didn't think I couldn't drive it at all. After some figuring, I got a tow truck there and had it taken back to the shop.

Kate and I went to Kawa for dinner where we ran into Chuck and Spencer. I had sushi for the first time in quite a while and Chuck and I kept making eye contact about the strange techno music being played in the restaurant.

We hung out at home for the night and had some drinks. Southern Tier Double Milk Stout is very good. It was a good night.

No comments: