Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jan 8, 2012

Ryan and I headed up to Wissahickon Creek for a run in the morning. The day was a pretty moderate temperature so we could run in shorts and t-shirts. We ran for about an hour around the various trails, up and down the hills of the park. It was tiring and I got turned around a few times.

After the run we met back up and took a walk in the area so I could shoot some photos and so we could do some climbing and bouldering. We both climbed up to the Quaker statue and then tried some things on a nearby rock wall. We went to Chili's to get some lunch on the way home.

Around sunset I decided to go out and check out the lake. The colors on the water were beautiful so I was trying to capture that. I ended up focusing on the crashing waves as well, getting the little splashes each time a wave came in. I got some nice shots.

I went to Kate's later and we played some Mario Kart online for a while.

No comments: