Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jan 25, 2012


I worked at Lakeside during the day, but I was looking forward to the fun night ahead at World Cafe Live! Chuck and Kate took me as part of our group Christmas present for the Grilled Cheese and Craft Beer event. Sounds awesome, right?


The place was filled up shortly after we arrived and we had a beer while we waited for things to begin. It's such an awesome idea. They pair types of grilled cheese with different craft beers from all over.


The grilled cheeses were awesome! Some were sweet and others were sharp. There was goat cheese and cream cheese. Much different than I expected. The sandwich one was still my favorite. The beer was amazing though. Stone IPA was great and the Fish 10 Barleywine was crazy good.


After four sandwiches and beers, we finished with an apple cake type of thing with a sweet cheese on it and apple cider. This event was amazing! Great present and something we need to do again soon!


Merry Christmas to me.

No comments: