Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jan 29, 2012

I went to the gym with Ryan in the morning and did some weights and ab circuits to get the day going.

Shortly after I went to Party City to price out balloons and ended up getting several dozen for a discount and stuffing them into the back of Ryan's car that he graciously loaned me. They never would have fit in mine.

Arianna and Tim followed me over to South Vineland Park where we took a bunch of photos for their engagement shoot. She had the idea to do an Up-themed shoot and I suggested the old style clothes. I got some really cool shots and the balloons were fun. We had a good time. She seemed to really like the photos I showed her.

I went to Longhorn for dinner with my grandmom when I got done and then came home and spent a few hours editing the photos with Kate giving me advice. I'm pretty happy with the result.

No comments: