Friday, January 6, 2012

Jan 6, 2012

I worked a half day at Lakeside for a classroom aide, which was at least something, but it pays far less. I didn't really do anything though. I sat at her desk and read as the other teacher did the lessons.

Kate and I went for a walk around the trails at Silver Run and climbed around on some of the fallen trees and debris on the shore. We walked the whole trail pretty quickly.

Ryan and I wanted to try out a new running spot so we went to Hance Bridge Road and ran behind the dirt hills there. Some of the trails were nice, but overall it was way too sandy and awkward so I don't have any plans to return.

Kate and I went to the Toad Fish later for her friend's party. It turned out that he was late and it didn't seem as if anyone else was there yet either. We hung out alone at a table and I tried a great honey beer before he finally showed up, said hi and then we left soon after.

It was much better going back home and watching something than being out. I was tired.

No comments: