Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jan 19, 2012

I worked between Memorial and the senior high today as a Latin teacher. It's nice to have that definite break of two hours for lunch in between schools. The classes were all pretty good.

I went down to Heislerville for a run somewhere different later. I took the straight path along the water up and back. It was about three miles and an overall boring run, but I was tired of the usual places. I stayed to take some photos of the water and grasses for a while after.

Kate, Chuck, and I went to Hammonton to see Brenda's gallery opening. She had her sculptures and some of her liquid emulsion photos, which I love. I want to do more of those. We stuck around for a while listening to Wil play some music and talking to Brenda.

We went to PB's next to meet Shannon and have some drinks. There's always plenty of Yards on tap and something new that I don't get to try most places.
We had a good time and some light food. We stayed there for a while until we were tired and then headed home. I wish this bar were closer.

Good times.

No comments: