Monday, December 29, 2008

Dec 29, 2008

For my birthday, Katie first made me a vegetarian breakfast burrito and then took me to Philly. She took me to a place that I hadn't been in a little complex and led me blindfolded (sort of) to a door.

It turned out to be a massage. I had never gotten one before and it was pretty nice.

Do I look more relaxed?

After that we had to kill some time so we went to the Irish Pub and had a few beers.

Katie then led me to a sushi house downtown and we walked to a back room where they opened the door to all my friends saying "Suh-prise!" I was actually very surprised, it was awesome.

Jordan gave me my Christmas present after a great dinner of sushi with some awesome desserts.

That kind of booty.

We had a big bill at the end of the night but it was a great meal. I was full.

I had an awesome day and night, I was very surprised at everyone being at the restaurant. Good birthday!

1 comment:

Jon Jon Dorkowo said...

Me gusta esta serie que comienza por un masaje. I¨ts ok!
jonjondorkowo.blogspot.com