Monday, December 8, 2008

Dec 8, 2008.... Back by popular (?) demand

I subbed for a science teacher that I had been in for before. The classes are pretty easy to deal with and I got to leave early because he doesn't have a last block. I remember the last time I subbed for him I found my old Chemistry book. I should have learned all this stuff then. I didn't take advantage of the resources I had available. You don't appreciate it until you're too old and have to pay for education.

We had our final review in the form of a retarded game show in Art History. The teacher really is horrible at everything. She made a really bad version of a game show where she made up the rules as she went along. There was more arguing over the rules than asking or answering questions. I bluntly asked if I could leave the room. She told me it would be rude but that I could. I didn't though, I just sat there through it.

Later, Katie and I made eggplant with garlic.

It was tasty as always. She also made a little tart dessert thing. That wasn't bad either but a little too sweet. I think we watched Arrested Development while we ate.

I like the argyle.

No comments: