Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dec 4, 2008

Another long school day. In most of my classes, I didn't really have anything to do. I think I figured our what to do for my 3D installation though. We went to this installation after classes though. There were autumn leaves all over the ground and branches on the wall, with glass hanging from the ceiling.

On the other side of the room there were old TVs and computers with lights and wires hanging everywhere. I basically got that it was the idea of the contrast of nature vs technology. It was interesting.

We got some wine after that.

It was tasty.

We had some food too. This is my camera on a toothpick.

I had a few glasses of wine before it was time to go.

I came home and it was pretty late already, so I watched a few things before getting to bed pretty early.

No comments: