Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dec 1, 2008

I took a job at the Senior High as an English teacher. Interestingly, all English classes are taught in the trailers outside. It isn't so bad, really. It was a decent day, only one class was really out of control. I guess that counts as a good day.

I moved on to the County College where the people are even dumber than the high school kids, and did some big learning and art with dull crayons and India ink.

After class it was time for dinner at Applebees. Once Chuck was over I went to Philly over the blurry bridge.

I got Maoz to go and headed back home to work on art stuff.

After filling up on falafel, it was time to get to work on my project. I did some outlining and shading, but that's about all. It's a self-portrait copy of Da Vinci's "Head of a Warrior."

I decided to get some sleep instead of trying to do my other homework so I went to bed and planned to do it at class.

No comments: