Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dec 3, 2008

I worked at my first elementary school today, Mount Pleasant. It was weird being in the building, it seemed so small. My class got on a bus soon after we started the day to go to Lakeside for the concert practice.

There was about three hours of holiday songs I sat through. When we got back to school, I had stuffed mushroom for lunch (thanks!) and then the kids had Family Life (aka Sex Ed.) and Spanish that were both taught by other teachers. The Spanish teacher even brought food so I had a cheesesteak thing I used to get when I worked in Vineland. It's Spanish food, I don't know. We also had a fire drill. So it was pretty full day of nothing at work.

I wanted to get some cool pictures of the moon with Venus and Jupiter near it but I guess I missed my chance after the last two days when it looked amazing. It was still a nice view but just not as great as the last time I saw it.

Chuck came over to work on the new songs and then we wrote some of our second episode. It's coming along quite nicely, we got through a good deal tonight.

We went to Jeff's for a bit to play the new songs with him and talk about what we'd be doing with the band in the upcoming months.

I just finished some drawings that I need for tomorrow and now I'm more than ready to get to bed.

No comments: