Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dec 17, 2008

My final project for Color Theory was due in the afternoon so I had to start working on it...

I used a few different colors of spray paint on the inside of road cones. I had to reflect the mood of a song of my choice. I chose "Streetlights" by Kanye West.

I set it up in the gallery at school for our official opening of "Synesthesia." It isn't that attractive from this view...

but I really like this one. And I think it works with the song.

This is Allyssa's piece for "Happiness is a Warm Gun" by the Beatles.

Andrew's piece for "The Melting Point of Wax" by Thrice. I love this one.

We went over to the High Street Gallery after our opening was done at the school to see some of our professor's work.

It was interesting.. but it was really just for the free food. Lots of fruits and veggies, much better than the one bag of Doritos we had at our opening.

After all that I came home for the night.

No comments: