Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dec 7, 2008

We got home really late last night and I got up this morning somewhat early. I spent most of the morning and afternoon working on the Best of '08 entry that is directly above this one. So scroll up because that's better than this one. At night, Katie, Jordan and I went to Philly.

We got Bubble Tea for the first time in a long while and then headed over to Maoz for falafel. I ate too much.

Katie and Jordan got free glowsticks from some guys that were trying to sell them to us first. So we listened to hip hop while they wore them on the way home.

I think we're going to take a falafel break for a while. I feel too stuffed from what I had tonight and I need to go to the gym again. Welcome to another year of this blog. It's kind of strange to be able to look back and see what I was doing exactly one year ago.

No comments: