Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dec 5, 2008

I was an art teacher at Memorial this morning. It was a pretty easy day. Just what I needed, more art.

I felt like playing a round, so I went to the course and played twelve holes before my grandmom called me to get food. This is the new, elevated hole 7.

My grandmom and I went to Serafina's for dinner. I got eggplant parm and it was delicious. So good.

I went to Jeff's for some band practice before we headed to Bridgeton for our show. I got a bottle of wine to drink before we played.

It was really cold outside but me, Chuck, and Katie finished off the bottle pretty quickly and then went inside to see Me Talk Pretty. They were really good. They're from New York and all the members are awesome. We played after them with a time limit because the show was running late, so we rushed through an abridged set but it was fun and I think we did pretty well. I'll have pictures of us and Me Talk Pretty up soon, probably tomorrow.

We hung around talking after the show for quite a while. We headed home after that. I got home pretty late and was ready to get in bed.

No comments: