Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dec 2, 2008

Just like I planned, I went to class in the morning and, instead of working on Color Theory stuff, I did my twelve drawings for Expressive. I was supposed to be in one place and draw twelve things from that spot while I sat there. I just used pictures to draw parts of the Philly skyline. Classes felt unusually long today even when I left a little early.

I came home and had some dinner and then went out for a walk with Ryan. We went to over the school near me where there used to be a course of high and low bars, a hurdle, long jump and an obstacle wall. We didn't know they took it down but it was somewhat saddening. We spent a lot of time over there when we were younger (not even that long ago it doesn't seem,) running the course and timing each other. Now it's gone.

We could still relive some of the things we did by doing the bike rack balance beam. It was pretty hard actually, but I finally made it across a couple times.

It was a nice night for a walk in the cold. Too bad some of the places we used to frequent aren't there anymore. Good memories of them.

No comments: