Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dec 18. 2008

I got up early enough to go to Angelo's Diner for breakfast before heading over to Rowan for my last final.

We had our official last critique of the projects we had the opening for the previous night. It went pretty long because we listened to everyone's song and then talked about them extensively.

I was the photographer for Kim's project that she set up in the library.

There were stacks of books with holes in them on each of the main floors of the library.

Inside each was a picture that told a story as you went to each different one.

Later in the afternoon I went to my sister's to get photos of Aiden for Christmas.

I got some family shots too and had Sara pick out the ones she wanted for her present.

Michelle from Hangar 84 invited the band to come hang out at the Holiday Hohoho Down. I only stayed for a few bands, including Every Avenue who were quite good.

I was just ready to come home and go to bed early.

No comments: