Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oct 30, 2008

Another long day of school. I had to scout of areas for our 3D installation and I think this might be where we do it.

I also papered my appendage model.

We dressed up for school- Katie is a turtle.

I'm from the 80's. We went to Jeff's later for the Office party.

Sam made us pierogies to have while watching The Office and It's Always Sunny... and they were gooood.

We carved up some pumpkins after the shows were over.

Everyone worked very hard and was deep in concentration when I took this picture.

Katie's was cool and Nate's (on the right) was awesome. This picture doesn't do it justice.

Mine and Jeff's were more traditional but it was still fun to make. Jeff never carved a pumpkin before.

After the carving, Jimmy came home and we played Last Word for a while. It was just a loud game of screaming words out and nobody actually playing the game. Pretty entertaining nonetheless.

No comments: