Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nov 2, 2008

No rain today so we got to make our trip to Delaware to play the Brandywine course again. Ryan, Jeff and Nate met at my house and we headed out on a great day for disc golf. We spent a lot of time looking for discs again. I found a new putter that I like a lot and the others found a few also.

You can see it better if you click on the picture, but I got us "jerseys".. haha we're from Jersey... for the game today. I'm "Ace." I get to be cocky even though I haven't gotten an ace for a long time now.

Nate "I'm done looking for that disc."

Ryan "The Pitch" demonstrating his technique.

Jeff was Chuckin Discs with us today but he doesn't usually come out so he was filling in for Chuck "Links."

The next course we went to was Lums Pond. It was a great course with a bunch of different types of shots.

The drives were shorter but more technical. The scenery was awesome too.

It was a pretty close game most of the way. We all had some really good shots and a few bad ones.

I would definitely come back to this course again. We had a great time playing all day.

I started packing for my trip and then went to watch Dexter before coming home very tired to go to bed.

No comments: