Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nov 1, 2008

When we woke up at Jeff's in the morning, we tidied things up a bit and got rid of some empty bottles before heading to Shop Rite to get breakfast food.

Katie made apple cinnamon pancakes and Sam cooked up some potatoes and veg sausage for me and Chuck. Breakfast was great. I was so hungry by the time we actually ate.

I met my group from Color Theory at Rowan to work on our installation for the hallway in Westby.

We covered all the lights with blue cellophane to change the color of the hall.

It didn't take that long to do and I think it looked pretty awesome when we were done with it. I hope everyone likes it.

The Anberlin show was at night. It was my first time seeing them and I wasn't let down. They played a lot from most of their albums. It was an awesome show. The only bad part was we missed Straylight Run.

We got falafel at Maoz after the show and went back home to work on the surprise for tomorrow..

No comments: