Friday, November 21, 2008

Nov 20, 2008

I took this picture in the morning because I needed it to work on a self portrait for Color Theory. It printed out too small though which made it very hard to work from.

It started snowing during my first class.

I took a walk across campus with Alex, Kim and Andrew in the snow to get some food.

We didn't do much in Rachel's classes for some reason. We just joked around a lot. In 3D, I had to cut up the styrofoam and wear these cool glasses.

After I cut out our waves we painted them.

The other members of our group glued the pictures to rocks and strung up the hanging photos.

After classes, Chuck met us and we went to Philly for falafel. It was delicious but filling.

We came back to a packed Landmark bar for some drinks.

Me and Chuck might have done some dancing. They played some good tunes.

I think I got a little drunk..

After all the fun, we came back home. I didn't need any help falling asleep.

No comments: