Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nov 10, 2008

I woke up early enough to go out and watch the sunrise over Sunset Blvd.

I took a walk around to see the crazy amount of the things that Nate lives close to now like the Hollywood Blvd. Walk of Stars.

I saw the famous Hollywood sign from a distance.

I went and had a delicious California breakfast at Jamba Juice. I so wish we had one of these near us. It's my version of Starbucks. I know I pay six bucks for a smoothie but it's okay to me!

Once I did the last bit of packing, Nate drove me to the airport. After paying a ridiculous amount to check my bag, I waited to board my first plane to Denver. The seats were surprisingly comfortable in the plane.

My layover in Denver was pretty short and then I was on a plane to Philly. I talked to the woman next to me almost the whole flight, making it go by very fast. I got to watch the sunset over the clouds too.

Before I knew it, I could see Philly out the window.

Johanna picked me up at the airport and we went back to Vineland to get Denny's. The burrito I had was awesome.

So I'm back in Millville. It's been one week through thirteen states, four state capitols, two National Parks and quite a few elevation changes. I'm sad to be back but ready to get into my own bed.

No comments: