Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nov 22, 2008

I really did a whole lot of nothing today. I didn't even get up that late, I just didn't do anything. At one point in the afternoon I went over to the course and half a game. There was still snow on the ground from the other day. I intended to run after I played but I was cold with my jeans and sweats on, I didn't want to take either off. Most of the rest of the day I was either watching TV or doing blog stuff.

I had some plans for the evening but they fell through. I ended up going to Ryan's to go for a brisk walk around the Vineland neighborhood. We came back and played Mario Kart Wii for the first time since it came out basically.

It was good to get out of the house for a little while. Now that I've taken my contacts out I'm not even tired. I'll probably stay up watching Numbers instead of looking up information for my research paper.

No comments: