Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nov 24, 2008

I finally got to go back to work today! Most people probably aren't usually happy to say that, but I haven't been able to get a job for a while and it was nice to be back at work at Lakeside.

Another nice thing was filling up my gas tank when it was empty, with little red gas pump light on even, and having it only cost 22 bucks. Nice.

I met Ryan at the course to play an only mildly chilly round. I did okay, the wind was a factor but not an excuse. After I was finished, I went to Art History class for a very short time and picked up our take home test.. as if the tests could have gotten any easier.. they just did.

I came home and had dinner and procrastinated writing my paper some more. I was so tired I had to go to sleep at 8pm. I planned to get up but didn't set an alarm. I woke up at 2am and started working on my paper. Refreshed and with an odd sense of purpose, I finished the paper in less than two hours and it's pretty good. The image above is from Richard Serra's installation in Spain. He is who I did my research paper on.

Now that I'm done the paper, I think I'm going back to bed. I just hope I don't feel like crap in the morning now that I've slept in this weird pattern. Also I need to do some bs for my Figure Drawing class still.

No comments: