Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sep 30, 2008

I began my day substituting at the senior high again for a Chemistry teacher. We watched a video on alchemy. It was somewhat interesting the first time around, then I tried to read a little.

After work, Katie and I went to the Chinese buffet near Rowan. I hadn't been to one in a long time. Then I went over and took care of (or tried to) my loan situation. Turns out I could have done it online and I didn't have to come up.

Once I went to my only class, 3D design, we started mixing the plaster for our next project. It took the whole period to mix and pour enough plaster for everyone's boxes.

When we got back home, we worked on some art projects to try to get a head start.

Late into the night, with only some work done, we called it quits since we were really tired.

No comments: