Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oct 15, 2008

I substituted for another history class at Memorial today. We watched a video on the Moors in Europe, pretty interesting. I got quite a few self-portrait drawings done for my sketchbook.

When I got done work I went somewhere I thought I might never see again: the gym. I worked out for a while, then ran several miles. It felt good, it's been too long.

I met Ryan at the course and warmed up for a while until Nate got there. I was getting deuces left and right on the first nine holes. I slowed down a bit and screwed a few up, but I ended the game with my new best score of -22 (for par 4) or -4 for course par (par 3.) It was great.

The moon looked awesome, which this photo doesn't show at all, but I still kind of like it.

After watching the debate for a while, I headed to Applebee's to meet Chuck. We did a little script work before Nate got there. We weren't feeling too productive tonight I guess. Chuck looks very contemplative here.. and it looks like he's wearing that lampshade as a hat.

After we watched the Phillies win the game to go to the World Series, we headed our separate ways into the night and I'm very tired now.

No comments: