Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oct 18, 2008

I went out in the afternoon and played half of the course by myself. I wasn't really in the mood to play alone so I didn't stay too long. I went to see my grandmom and then came home to have something to eat.

I got my "costume" ready for the show, then eventually headed over to Jeff's. I was Mac from It's Always Sunny. What's up, bitches?

Sweet Dee has a coke problem.

My friends Alex and Alisa from Rowan came to see us also.

We took the stage pretty late to a fairly empty room.

Our guitarist, Silent Bob.

The show was fun and we played well despite the lack of enthusiasm from the audience.

We went to Sam's house after the show for the end of the barbecue that was going on. Sam was still grilling food and made me a veggie sandwich that was awesome! We hung out and ate for a while, then sat around the fire laughing and trying to stay warm.

It was a fun night. Nate and I stayed out around the fire until the last log had burned down and it got really cold. The switch in temperature always seems really sudden.

No comments: