Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oct 9, 2008

Today started at class like every other Thursday but after the first class, we had off for six hours because of the Jewish holiday! What can we do? Let's go to Philly for lunch at Samosa.

After we ate, we went to the Ritz to see Choke since it wasn't playing around here anywhere. I was tired but the movie let me down a little bit. I'll have to watch it again sometime but overall I liked the book a lot more.

After all that fun and picking up Bayside tickets at the Troc, we had to leave the city and head back to class.

I did a lot of work on my sculpture. I'm actually getting it to look like something just by improvising. I don't know how good it will end up but it's looking much better.

I came home and had something to eat, then we watched The Office and It's Always Sunny. I am pretty tired right now and hoping that I'll get a job tomorrow morning. Goodnight.

No comments: