Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oct 19, 2008

We left early for Philly this morning to go to the Art Museum. The AIDS Walk was going on so traffic was a little hectic.

We had to get a picture with an artwork to prove we went to a museum for Art History. This will be accompanying my paper tomorrow.

We went to the Whole Foods near the Parkway and got fake chicken for lunch. It was amazing.

When I got back to town I met Nate at the course only to find Matt there ready to play a game also.

Nate has been constantly improving a lot of his shots.

Dave Hunter was back in town, which is why Matt was back also, and he joined in on the fun for his first time. It was a great day for playing, the weather was just right.

Matt mentioned a trail off of Delsea Drive to check out so Nate and I headed over there after our game.

There were old furnaces lining the banks of the river in ruins. They looked pretty awesome though.

It was a nice, long trail that was scattered with random bursts of color in between heavy sections of pine trees.

There was an area where vines were taking over everything, climbing up trees and pulling them down.

We got a chance to climb up a train car and walk on it. I haven't done that since early in high school behind Wheatons.

When it started to get dark, we headed down the train tracks and back to the car just before we couldn't see anything.

I came home and wasted time not doing the papers I should have been doing and then went to my grandmom's to watch Dexter. I'll do them tomorrow..

No comments: