Monday, October 6, 2008

Oct 6, 2008

I had a social studies class at the Senior High this morning and I took them to the assembly where Congressman LoBiondo spoke to them about the current issues. The kids are idiots but he seemed like a pretty good guy.

I had a stupidly easy Art History test at school after work. With all the extra credit, I'm pretty sure I racked up about a 110.

One benefit was that I got out of class early so I could meet Ryan for a game of disc golf. That's right, the picture for disc golf is a bunny. He's not just any bunny, though. That's Lord Worthington, the disc golf bunny, who follows us from city to city and over state lines to meet us any hole 12 we play.

After disc, I went and got some supplies and came home to say happy birthday to my mom, then I went to do more work on art stuff. I got all my stuff done for tomorrow.

I have procrastinated too long, now I must get to bed.

No comments: