Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oct 8, 2008

There were no jobs to take this morning, so I got to sleep in. After I did get up, I ended up going to Rowan on my day off so Katie could get her refund check (that wasn't even there.) I did find out that my loan is all good and my bill is at zero which is great.

We went to AC Moore to get something and then stopped in at the Deptford mall so I could pick up a book.

I went for a run at the course and hung out until Chuck and Nate got there to play a round. It's getting harder to get the full game in before dark but we did really well today. Maybe because we didn't lose any discs that we had to look for, just one that I threw into the water.

I came home and started working on the one assignment I have due for tomorrow but I ran out of tape so I stopped for a while.

I got my tape on the way to meet Chuck for script work at Applebee's. We actually got a lot accomplished tonight on reworking our first draft.

I came home and finished up my projects but one part ended up ripped because of the new tape. I'm leaving it the way it is though. I am getting some sleep now.

No comments: