Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oct 22, 2008

I started the day subbing at Lakeside with an extremely easy assignment. The Social Studies class I was in for had a student teacher that had already been teaching the class for a while so I just sat back and did my research paper. It was nice.

I met Chuck at the course for a game, Ryan and Nate couldn't make it. Another patron of the course, Dave, tagged along with us as well. We played up until hole 15 before it was too dark to consider trying anymore.

After I had something to eat, I went to my grandmom's to work on the large amount of artwork that I had due. I had to do a six foot drawing of an object that represents me (see the pen,) a painting for Color Theory that I'm not good at, and I had to milk paint my 3D sculpture.

Chuck came over instead of going out to Applebee's like we usually do to work on the script. We got some good revisions done in the script and I managed to finish all the work I needed to.

No comments: