Monday, October 13, 2008

Oct 13, 2008

I didn't sleep much last night, but I got up early and met Ryan at his house to go to Stockton with him. I had breakfast in the cafeteria while he went to class, then I used the rest of his class time to update some blogs. When he got out, we went to the newly created disc golf course at the school.

It's a great course, they just don't have baskets yet so I'll look forward to playing it again when they do.

We went to the Cape May Courthouse course for the first time too. Some holes were okay, but I doubt we'll return. We went back to Vineland and played the home course.

After I took a nap I went to the county college to the Barack the Vote (lame name) concert. I'm not really sure how a county institution can get away with such a partisan festivity.

I only came for Ace Enders. He played a cover of Bittersweet Symphony to open the show.

He played some solo stuff from his current project, a song from I Can Make a Mess and one great Early November tune, "Sunday Drive."

Jordan wanted a creepy man hug, but she got a picture instead.

I talked to Ace for a moment and got a picture also.

I came home to have dinner, catch up on Dexter and CSI and now I'm just putting off artwork.. as always.

No comments: