Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oct 4, 2008

It was chilly but nice out this morning so I went to the course for a run. I threw a few discs but there was a wedding going on and I lost my Tee Bird for about fifteen minutes so I gave up on that.

I met Katie for a game of tennis. We didn't play for too long, but long enough for me to remember how much I love tennis and want to play more.

Later I met Jeff and everyone to head to Memories for a show. We opened the show and had a good time playing. We weren't the best but it was still fun.

We went back to Jimmy's after the show and played little games like this small pool table.

I beat Sam at a game of foozball.

We gathered around the table upstairs and played Yahtzee.

Jeff won the game of Yahtzee and by then I was really tired so now it's time for sleep.

No comments: