Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oct 24, 2008

I substituted at Lakeside with another student teacher so I had a lot of free time. I spent most of the day on the internet looking at maps of cross-country routes and disc golf courses around the country.

After reading about it all day I had to go play a game with Chuck after work.

I got some Chinese at the mall, where Chuck had Saladworks and we sat at what might be considered a food court.

Later, Katie and I went to Philly for the Copeland show. It started really late so we had time to find the Maoz on Walnut Street.

Once we found the First Unitarian Church, we descended to the basement to find the hot, muggy atmosphere of a show that I haven't experienced in a while. Lydia was the first band we saw and they were really good. The crowd seemed to like them too.

Lovedrug played next. They were good, but the crowd didn't seem to be too into them for most of the set.

Copeland played last, of course, to a sing along crowd. They mixed up the set really well and played so many great songs. They seem like nice people and very appreciative of their fans.

We talked to Aaron for a few minutes after the set and got pictures.

Everyone cleared out and we eventually left as well.

It had warmed up outside a lot. I was pretty tired and wanted to get to sleep to get up early the next day.

No comments: