Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sep 20, 2008

I went for a run in the morning at the golf course and then played a game of disc golf with Chuck and Ryan.

I met Kim in the afternoon to go up to Utrecht in Philly for art supplies. We got food at Whole Foods and then found our way there.

She got lots of paint and I found a pretty cool looking book on the way there at a sidewalk flea market.

When I got back to town I met up with the band and we packed up and headed to Bridgewater Pub in Bridgeton. We opened the show to a small crowd but on a real stage. It was a pretty sweet place and I'd like to play there again. Pictures will be up soon hopefully. We hung out to watch the rest of the bands after we finished. We stayed until almost the end and then headed back to put all the equipment back in the basement before heading home.

No comments: