Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Aug 30, 2008

I ran at Parvins again in the morning. I got exhausted somewhat early today for some reason though.

I went and played a few holes of disc golf after that.

I spent much of the day watching Nip/Tuck (i.e. doing nothing.) Later I met Diana to hang out for a while before she had to go back to school. We had some salad and went to the lake, where the sight was less than spectacular.

We went to Philly after that and walked around for a bit, eventually heading to Sugar Mom's for a drink. It wasn't too crowded for a Saturday night even.

When we walked back to the car, we passed a window with this piece of art in it. It's really awesome but I forgot to take a picture of the name of the artist and piece. I have to go back and get it because I like it a lot.

We went over to the art museum after the bar and sent postcards from the future before heading back home.

I stayed up for a while watching things when I got home before I finally decided to get to bed.

1 comment:

Therapist Mumbles said...

A life in words and pictures. Cool. I miss Philly. I went to school there years ago.

I hope that someone as oservant and sensitive as you will realize how important it is for your life and future that Obama gets elected as President. You don't want to get drafted do you?