Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Aug 28, 2008

Jimmy, Katie and I went to Hurricane Harbor for my first time and last chance to go before the end of summer.

There was a cement Wall-E sand castle.

We went on a few slides and then went for a few laps around the lazy river.

Maybe I'm getting old but I enjoyed the lazy river part as much as the slides.

Especially flipping people out of their tubes.. just not when they have a camera!

We did this slide a few times. Katie was afraid to go on the enclosed ones, so she did the big open one each time.

When we got back home, I went to Jeff's for practice. We tried a few of our songs with Jeff on rhythm guitar so Chuck could play the lead parts. They need some work but it could end up being cool.

I got some beer and went over to the dock for a bonfire. I started the fire with Dave and then I tended to it while people showed up.

It got going pretty good and I sat back and relaxed for a while.

We roasted some hot dogs and sat around drinking and talking for a while. It was a nice cool night, perfect for a fire.

After everyone left and the fire died down, I left too and came home.

No comments: