Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Aug 29, 2008

I went to Jeff's work in the morning and got his car to take to inspection for him. I waited in line and read until I got close and realized I didn't have my license.

So I went and got my license and came back, waited in line and read some more, then they finally took the car through, it passed, and then I took it back to Jeff. Very exciting morning for me but, hey, he paid me for it.

In the evening we met up and loaded our cars to head out to PhebusFest '08 to play a show. A lot of tents were set up but not a lot of people were there yet.

We played in front of a fire on this stage. It was dark.. there will be more pictures when I get them.

Cheezy and the Crackers played after us. They played a great set, although all the people that had shown up as we were finishing were just sitting around, not many people up near the stage.

We hung around for a while after the show, then I headed home.

No comments: