Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sep 1, 2008

To celebrate Labor Day, we had a "barbecue" at Jimmy's/Jeff's. It started out with me and Jimmy sitting on the couch watching Brian Regan after we found out there was no gas in the grill.

When Jeff and Nathan got there, we went outside to throw things around. Nathan got this great shot.

And I made a great catch.

Then I think I did an endzone dance.

During a miscommunication between Nathan and me, he struck me very hard in the neck with a disc. I was telling Jeff to throw me a football but Nate thought I was talking to him. It hurt.

Jeff avenged me by rocketing a disc at Nathan...

..and taking him out.

After we all recovered, we figured we'd make up a game we called "Knock the beer bottle off the post with a disc." I would explain the rules, but it's complicated.

Jeff was the winner of the game, being the first to do it. We went inside and had some veggie burgers and watched CNN and Scrubs for a while.

I came home later and watched Prison Break as I prepared myself to go back to school.

No comments: