Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sep 11, 2008

Even though I didn't have my first class in the morning I had to get up early and take Nate to the airport. I had to rush to get back to Rowan in time for class but I got there just in time.

In Expressive Drawing we had to do drawings on large paper blindfolded. They turned out like scribbles on paper.. and some on the floor.

Katie and I went to AC Moore after class for supplies and then went to Philly for smoothies and food at Samosa.

When we got back to Rowan, I went out to a party with Alex. I haven't been to a party at this college since before I went here.

We played a game of beer pong and almost won. Very exciting.

The party was fun. I walked back to my car and got freaked out by a security guard that knocked on my window while I was setting my ipod. Goodnight.

No comments: