Friday, May 8, 2009

May 8, 2009

I didn't get much sleep at all but I was back at Rowan early to meet the group for breakfast studying. I had a really awesome omelet. That just looks weird. I started feeling hopeless again, partly because of the lack of sleep and the sugar high from the chocolate milk and pancake syrup.

The final was just like every other Art History test we took except we had more time. I was amazed at how many of the works that I knew a lot about. Studying really is helpful.. even if I forget the stuff right after.

Once I was done saying farewell to everyone that was going home for the summer, I headed to Nate's to finish up the bass tracks. We only had two to do so we finished in a couple of hours. They songs sound really good with everything together. Just vocals to go now.

Nate wanted to go out for a game so I called Chuck and we met over at the course. I played a pretty poor game. There has been some big machinery at the course lately but we're not sure what they're doing with it. Maybe they're making some new holes for us?

The night wasn't exactly what I planned but I got to see Wall-E.

Good times, it was a nice night out but I was really tired so I had no trouble falling asleep.

No comments: