Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 23, 2009

I went to Parvin's for a run in the morning. It was pretty hot but the trees provided me some cool shade.

I went to the gym for a bit after running. I need to set up my stuff in the garage so I can stop going.

A little later, I went to Sam's for her barbecue. We had some beers and Sam made her awesome veggie grilled sandwiches.

Katie brought some blueberry oatmeal dessert things. They had some really awesome desserts as well like fruit pizza. Mmm..

Jeff and I took on the old pros at a game of horseshoes.

We lost but it was still a pretty close game.

We mostly just hung out in the shade at the table talking and drinking beer.

When it got dark we started the fire and sat around that doing the same thing for another hour or two.

Another fun bbq at Sam's. I've been to a lot of fires lately.

No comments: